- Rebuilt TradingView datafeed from scratch.
This is the core of this update. The TradingView datafeed is the component that translates Coinigy's data format to a format that TradingView can understand. Because this is such an integral piece of our frontend infrastructure, we have delayed making any major changes to it for as long as possible, simply because it has worked as it should, and hasn't given us any problems. We chose to rewrite it now to take advantage of new API hooks that TradingView has exposed, as well as make an effort to further decrease latency in chart updates. Our new datafeed is significantly more maintainable and updatable, which should make future revisions much simpler.
- Added "Internal ID" column to orders table. This represents the ID of the order stored in our database.
- Added "All" option to page size selectors on Portfolio balances table, Alerts page tables, Orders page tables, and Accounts table
- Added German and Croatian translations for "Limit Deviation". Corrected text references.
- Market navigation favorites filter toggle is now persisted after page refresh
- Portfolio page chart type now defaults to the last one you viewed
- Page size preferences are now globally synced and persisted between Portfolio balances table, Alerts page tables, Orders page tables, and Accounts table
- Added new "Cumulative" column to markets page orderbook. This represents the cumulative total built up to the respective price.
- Fixed bug causing the market direction arrows in the footer favorites to display incorrectly, or not at all.
Subscribe to Coinigy Insights
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox