Our team is proud to announce that we have launched full support for Cryptopia on Coinigy. While Cryptopia’s charts were already available on the platform, users can now attach API keys to track portfolio balances and trade through Coinigy. As before, Cryptopia can be found under the ‘CPIA’ ticker in the list of exchanges on the left-hand side of the markets page.
In order to get started with attaching an API key, you will first want to generate it on the exchange following these steps:
- In your Cryptopia accounts, visit the Security page.
- Under the ‘Api Settings’ header, check the ‘Enable API’ box but do not check either of the withdrawal options.
- Next to the ‘Api Key’ box, click ‘New Key’. Cryptopia should automatically present you with a new API key and corresponding secret.
- Under the API secret, click ‘Save Changes’.
To then add this new key to Coinigy, you will want to do the following:
- With your new API key and secret on hand, visit your Coinigy accounts page.
- Click ‘Add New Exchange Account’ and select ‘CPIA – Cryptopia’ in the dropdown list of exchanges.
- Enter an account nickname for the key — this is just how the key will appear in Coinigy and can be whatever you would like.
- Paste the API key and secret from Cryptopia into their respective boxes.
- Click ‘Confirm’ to add the account to Coinigy. From there, you are all set to track your exchange balances!
- If you intend to trade through Coinigy as well, check the ‘Trading’ box for the new key on your accounts page after adding it. From there, you are all set to trade with the key through the Coinigy platform!
As always, please let us know if you have any questions, issues, or feedback with regards to attaching a Cryptopia account. We’re always looking to integrate the exchanges our users want most, so don’t hesitate to let us know what others you would like to see added or further integrated.
Thank you for the continued support!
Subscribe to Coinigy Insights
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox