Huobi Trading Support Now Available on the Coinigy Platform
The Coinigy team is happy to announce that Huobi is now supported for full trading functionality. This includes pulling past trades into the platform to see a full history of your trading activity on Huobi. To add an API key to Coinigy for balance tracking and trading, users will want to do the following:
- With a Huobi API key and secret on hand, vist your accounts page in your Coinigy account.
- Click ‘Add New Exchange Account’ and select ‘HUBI - Huobi’ in the dropdown list of exchanges.
- Enter an account nickname for the key — this is just how the key will appear in Coinigy and can be whatever you would like.
- Paste the API key and secret from Huobi into their respective boxes.
- Click ‘Confirm’ to add the account to Coinigy. From there, you are all set to track your exchange balances!
- If you intend to trade through Coinigy as well, check the ‘Trading’ box for the new key on your accounts page after adding it. From there, you are all set to trade with the key through the Coinigy platform!
As of right now, Coinigy users will not able to use the IP whitelisting feature when attaching a Huobi key for trading.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions, issues, or feedback with regards to attaching a Huobi account. We’re always looking to integrate the exchanges our users want most, so don’t hesitate to let us know what others you would like to see added or further integrated.