KuCoin balance tracking is now live on Coinigy. Users are able to attach an API key and track their balances across the exchange. This opens up our end to in the near future supporting trading for KuCoin as well. To add your KuCoin API to Coinigy:
- Go to your Coinigy account and visit your accounts page.
- Click the ‘Add New Exchange Account’.
- In the drop-down exchange list, select ‘KUCN – KuCoin’.
- In the following boxes, input the key’s nickname (can be anything you want), the API key, and the corresponding API secret.
- Click ‘Confirm’ and you are all set!
Don’t hesitate to let us know if you run into any issues with your balances displaying!
Subscribe to Coinigy Insights
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox