Mobile Developer (React Native) – Waukesha, WI, USA (Onsite)
Coinigy is looking for a passionate and talented mobile developer to join our high profile business at our Waukesha, WI location. Help build the future of digital asset trading and management. The frontend developer role will be responsible for working across a range of products for retail and institutional traders worldwide.
Coinigy is the best way to access the global financial markets of the future. Businesses and individuals worldwide rely on our data to power their decision-making. We are a group of dedicated developers, traders, analysts and evangelists that believe in the upcoming paradigm shift that cryptography, bitcoin and the blockchain are bringing to the global financial industry. We built Coinigy because we are passionate about open, transparent markets and aim to be a major driving force in widespread adoption.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be working directly with our development team to build and support the next generation of our world class mobile apps and web platform, both of which are based in React/React Native. Your job will be to implement compelling user experiences, follow internal styleguides, and quickly learn and adapt in unique development environments. You will be working in a collaborative fashion with our existing team of close-knit developers and designers. This is a full-time, on-site salaried position.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience working on React Native mobile apps (iOS and Android) in a production environment
- Powerful grasp of ReactJS fundamentals, as well as familiarity with Redux, Flow, and Webpack
- 3-5 years of mobile development experience in a professional capacity
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Git or another version control system
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Basic knowledge of SQL Databases
- Passionate about Security, Best Practices, and Unit Testing
- Passionate about technologies and building things the right way
- Transportation to and from our Waukesha, WI offices.
- Troubleshoot problems, fix bugs, and develop cool software
- Work directly with our Senior Frontend Developer (Joah)
- Ability to work closely with a small team, and communicate effectively
- Automate and test developed solutions
- Create and maintain formal documentation
- Competitive salary
- Health, Vision, & Dental
- Flexible vacation time
- Incentive stock options
- Participate in a fast-paced, growing, rewarding industry
- Free office snacks, pool table and unlimited GameCube usage!
If interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Resume / LinkedIn / Synopsis
- Links to apps that you’ve built on the App/Play store
- Links to your Github / StackOverflow / Website
- Your favorite dev-related book or article